Fire Sale

entrance to the Boom Boom Room

Ray’s Studio

Over The Thanksgiving weekend, there was a fire in the apartment next door to Ray’s home and studio. There was slight water damage to his most recent monotypes. The rest of his work is safe for now. Water, gas and electricity are cut off and Ray is working on other accommodations while insurance issues are being sorted.

Burning candles fell over and had the run of the house for a few hours. The firemen sprayed down every room, axed what they had to and tossed much of the apartment on the lawn. It’s a mess.

Burned Out

Burned Out

Now is a good time to buy some art from Ray. If you see something you like on this web site give Ray a call or email him at here. Stay tuned for future developments.

This entry was posted in Information. Bookmark the permalink.